Potentially rejuvenating LunchTable, now that it might have a purpose — an educational one, no less.
The second user I've heard of that's using Write.as for a class messaged me tonight about an unrelated issue, then asked if there was a way they could have others in the class comment on things that people write. I couldn't think of anything that would be a good instant solution, until I did: of course! LunchTable!
So I'm sketching out some plans right now. Would rewrite in Go, of course.
- Probably make it open source
- Directly integrate with Write.as (e.g. lunchtable.io/matt/anonymity)
- Allow closing / archiving conversations, manually or by time limit
- Open this feature to Pro Write.as users
- Charge to create your own reserved URL integration
Anyway this has me really excited tonight.